Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Give in to your Sweet Tooth

So because I haven't transitioned into my Paleo ways just yet, I thought I would share this great peanut butter cookie recipe I happened upon last weekend. Not everything I post on here is going to be following a diet. I'm a baker. I enjoy the real deal and I want you to enjoy it as well. And let's face it, not everyone who reads my blog is eating Paleo.

I told you in the first post, I LOVE sweets, so when I get a craving for something, I just gotta have it! So yea, now you know why I struggle with my weight. Any who, back to these little gems!

So....these cookies... Greatest thing ever. Just ask my mom. She fell in love just as much as I did. Your typical peanut butter cookie always seems to be flat, with a little more of a crunch to it. I like my cookies soft and fluffy, and these babies are just that. Thanks to Sally's Baking Addiction for posting the original recipe. Here it is for you to check out ---> Peanut Butter Cookies
I got about 24 cookies out of mine.

You can totally make this your own by adding different mix-ins or toppings, but I went the traditional route and rolled mine in sugar before baking. Unlike so many peanut butter cookies you see, you do not press a fork into a criss-cross pattern before you bake these. I think that's why I like them so much. Trust me. It's hard to eat just one. And who really eats just one cookie anyway?

Enjoy!
(My dog Sable ate three of these babies...who can blame her)

Why yes, I do drink wine and bake cookies. I recommend it. :)

                                                                                            Eat. Drink. Be happy.
                                                                                                               
                                                                                                                     Grace

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Turtle Run is awesome! I bet your cookies are too!

Lameredegracie said...

Mmmmmm....I can't stop thinkin' 'bout them PNB cookies!

Grace said...

It is awesome! And these cookies are a little piece of wonderful. You should definitely give them a try. :)

Grace said...

They are so good!